E-commerce Website Promotion ?
E-commerce Website is mainly used to signify electronic business over internet with no barriers of time and distance. It covers a range of different types of businesses such as customer based retail sites, auction or music sites, business exchanges trading goods and services between corporations.
E-commerce Website business is increasingly rising at a high rate since last five years and predicted it will cover whole traditional business onto this electronic channel.
Notable examples of e-commerce sites include Amazon, eBay, flipkart, Snapdeal, Jabong, Myntra, Paytm, Shopclues.
Why is it necessary to promote your online business portals?
E-commerce Website Promotions the voice of your company which send out your brand’s message loud and clear to the targeted audience in India and Other Countries.
Promoting your brand will help you in many different ways:
• Increase brand awareness
• Provide appropriate information
• Increase Customer Traffic
• Build sales and profits
E-commerce Website Promotion is an extremely popular concept in today’s business environment.
And a simple solution to this is SEO – Search engine optimization, an amazing source of organic traffic. Promoting a website is not difficult today’s environment. Give your customers what they want by having a sound presence online. Online promotion is a necessity for almost any business in these days for getting customers to visit our website.
How to promote an E-commerce website?
There are several tools to promote online business. They are:
1) First of all apply SEO services to your e-commerce store or website. In this way google and bing, search engines will find easily your website.
2) Create a blog that consist of related content to your website. Build good content density in your website. Be wise while choosing blogging service are wordpress, tumblr, blogger.
3) Try to find other e-commerce which are related to your website domain
and ask for linking to your website. Share your URL like Print it on business cards, invoices, brochures, promotional materials, etc.
4) If your website has a physical location then do add your website into directories. AND Make your website mobile-friendly.
5) Social networking sites such as facebook, twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr would be used for sharing your website post and advertising campaign.
6) Use word-of-mouth marketing about your website product and services in existing customer and retain new customer through this marketing technique by offering discount and provide free samples.
7) Engagement with customer loyalty.
8) Do bid on pay per click (PPC) and estimate budget on your area/worldwide on your given keywords and manage campaign efficiently.